Thursday, April 9, 2009

What?!? can it be?!?

Level one is actually getting "easier" for me... now i know i am saying this 8 days into it but still, i am feeling pretty good about this! What does scare the crap out of me is that i have read some other blogs about Level 2 and YIKES! Really not looking forward to that. Sunday is when i switch to Level 2 and that's good cause Hubby will be home and help pick me up off the floor, but bad because, uh, well its EASTER. But i WILL fit it in on Sunday! I saw on Kristen's post that she felt better in so many different ways after getting a routine of exercise in. Like i have said it has only been 8 days but i get what she is saying. I am walking a little taller lately, i can only imagine after over a month i will be feeling pretty good. I am though very nervous about Sat and the weigh in and measure. I do not east past 8, usually 7 though. I have cut out frivolous calories and am still breastfeeding so cant go diet crazy, but i really don't want to. I want to find a way to live my life happy and full and still look the way i want. I can do that i just need to figure out what works for me because i do not want this to be a phase in my life i want this to BE my life. On to day 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment