Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Measurments

ok so let me start out by, ooppppsssss, the pics are backwards the top ones are Day 20 and bottom are day 1, hope you can tell that!...
Well Lucky me Ant Flo decided to come today and you all know what that can do so bear with me on these #'s.


I weigh 164


Measurments:
Neck 14
Waist 34.5 .5 inch
Hips 39 .5 inch
Bust 40
Chest 34
L Thigh 21 1 inch
R Thigh 21 1.5 inch
L Calf 15
R Calf 14.5 .5 inch
L Arm 12
R Arm 12


So i have lost no weight, but i didnt gain any either, right?!?! but i did lose 4 inches total, not bad i think!! Now i am going to go try level 3, here goes nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry we all know how it is at that time. I did want to let you know that you are not alone and proud of you to be putting your information up. I know because my friend and I are doing the same thing. Come check us out and I will be back to check up on you to see how you are doing and leave some motivation. www.thefitmission.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete