Monday, April 20, 2009

A Thin Line

There is a thin line between love and hate and that is how i describe Level 2. I LOVE this workout it seems a bit more athletic and i dont know but it does good things for me. But I HATE it, it is freakin hard, the minute i think i am getting the hang of it i seem to not make it through the next. Level 1 was getting slow it seemed like it would take forever, but oh no not Level 2, although there are points in which i think holy crap this HAS to end, or its going to end me. But i make it to the finish each time, i watched level 3 so i didnt fumble over my feet the first time, but now i think that is inevitable, it looks HARD!!! Tomorrow is day 10 of Level 2 which means yes the dreaded weigh in, but WOW i will have done 20 days in a row! (yay me)

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it and don't give up until your reach your goal.

    And, then, continue on.

    You won't need any luck. Your persistence will do it.

    ReplyDelete